I have no idea how many people actually read this blog.
I recently installed Google AdWords to track it a little better. Data takes time to compile though.
For all of those who are reading, or even have subscribed to my RSS feed, I will let you know the reason I have not posted anything in a few days is I’m working on a large number of articles.
They are as follows ( in no order what-so-ever ):
- Do What You Love – Hard Work is Useless
- Control FireFox Better
- Google Trends Upgrade
- Books, Blogs & Tutorials
- Cortex better than CPU
- WIRED Is Great – But I Need Great
- How I will run My Business
Charter Cable Connection
- 7 Secrets of the Super Organized
- Roll your own Linux distro
- Plaxo – Sync address books & calendars across almost anything
- Viewable With Any Browser
- Headphones in Public – Convenience or Annoyance
- Couch to 5K: Podcast for Running
- How do I make an icon transparent?
- Blog TV
- Google Browser Sync
- RSS – Google Reader – You better be using it
- Internet Smackdown: The Amateur vs. the Professional
- Net Neutrality – Pay to Play
- Really Simply Syndication OR Really Seductive Sapping of my time?
- Print Magazines are Dead
- Blackout – Windows, FireFox, Everything is Black
I hope these sound interesting. Most of them are original content to be written by me. Unfortunately I have a Gmail Label titled “Ideas” sporting over 140 unread messages awaiting my further inspection. The above articles are very similar. They are all things I want to write or think about, but everything takes time.
The above articles are my top blogging priority, so you should be inundated with content soon!
Thanks For Reading, and Please keep doing so!
Leave A Comment