Finally! An app which will silence your Android phone
based on your Google Calendar appointments!
I’ve been wanting this since I bought my original Android device [timeago time=”2010-11-01″] ago!
Silence, a Free App in the Google Play store, allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let Silence do all the work for you.
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- …or, use your events from Google Calendar! (currently only available for Android 4.0+)
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends