Harsh Lessons I’ve had to learn the hard way in recent years.
Wise Excerpts from Proverbs 15 (GNT):
1. A gentle answer quiets anger, but a harsh one stirs it up.
2. When wise people speak, they make knowledge attractive, but stupid people spout nonsense.
4. Kind words bring life, but cruel words crush your spirit.
12. Conceited people do not like to be corrected; they never ask for advice from those who are wiser.
14. Intelligent people want to learn, but stupid people are satisfied with ignorance.
15. The life of the poor is a constant struggle, but happy people always enjoy life.
16. Better to be poor and fear the Lord than to be rich and in trouble.
17. Better to eat vegetables with people you love than to eat the finest meat where there is hate.
22. Get all the advice you can, and you will succeed; without it you will fail.
23. What a joy it is to find just the right word for the right occasion!
31. If you pay attention when you are corrected, you are wise.
32. If you refuse to learn, you are hurting yourself. If you accept correction, you will become wiser.
33. Reverence for the Lord is an education in itself. You must be humble before you can ever receive honors.
Leave A Comment